Any Info On Lexus Meetings

305pimpc

I WOULD LOVE TOO SEE A SWEET HANG OUT !!!

SOME LEXUS LOVE IF ANYONE KNOWS OF ANY INFO OR WANNA GET SOMETHING STARTED LET ME KNOW LETS DO SOMTHING :cheers:

SOME COLD BEERS HOT CHICKS FAST RIDES AND KILLER BURN OUTS WHATA YOU SAY B)

:D Wow, we haven't had a LOC meet anywhere in at least 3 years. If we can get some more members to agree we can start something-up before WInter.

I HOPE SO whats going on buddy? it would be real nice too see a nice meet LOC kickin befor the end of the year!we need some one to grab hold of everything and get it started!!! and whats the deal with everyone tring to check me with stupid :censored: about capital letters and screen names i mean :censored: its not like im selling drugs here or s*x! can i be left in pease~~~

bueno folks i realy hope we can make this happen i would love to promote this web site out to my fellow lexus friend and bring them out too show some love! and have one of those crazy hang out where we dont get in trouble and can have a good time hay we got county line speedway we can use for a meet! or 595 the towers or ect... you guy think of something thanks for taking the time to read dont drink and drive drift and drive! lmao take care and god bless everyone :cheers: