1995 Black Lexus Ls 400 Drivers Side Outside Door Handle

94 lexus

• 3 weeks later...
Hello Lexus Owners:

I am in need of a 1995 Lexus LS 400 drivers side outside door handle. I have been looking all over the internet, yet I cannot find any. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

I think this is a well-known issue. I don't believe they were very sturdy to begin with. I have the same problem. I am wondering if the door handle from the same year camry would work...they look the same to me. Good luck!

Johnpend

Hi Marcus,

I think this is a well-known issue. I don't believe they were very sturdy to begin with. I have the same problem. I am wondering if the door handle from the same year camry would work...they look the same to me. Good luck!

Johnpend

No, they are not the same and will not work.

Hello Lexus Owners:

I am in need of a 1995 Lexus LS 400 drivers side outside door handle. I have been looking all over the internet, yet I cannot find any. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Marcus

Hi Marcus,

Johnpend

Huh? The handles on my '95 LS feel sturdy like they're made of metal. My '01 GS300 handles clearly felt made of plastic