Rpm Sensor

Logen

what is the rpm sensor? My engine light is on and I get a code 13 rpm sensorNE reading. Anyone had this. Is this the same as the cam sensor. Just had the timiing belt and water pump changed and have a misfire intermittently at high rpm. Please help!

your timing belt is one tooth off!!!!!! i dont care who posts anything differently....who did ur belt?

A mechanic friend of mine. The lexus mech says this is a crank sensor code. If it was off a tooth , would it not run rough all the time? Occasionally it stumbles on starting. Lexus mech says perhaps wires to this sensor got pinched on reassembly. Don't think so.

ya ok...dont listen to him, i just had my timing belt done and it had the same code come up, car ran fine, but the check engine light would come on and off....they took my car apart after checking the wires to the cam sensors and found out the belt was one tooth off....have em check the sensors to make sure they are connected and if they are its ur belt

unplug ur efi fuse located under the hood, but im telling u its probably going to come back on, if that doesnt make it go off, disconnect the battery for 10 minutes or so