Noise From Rear Left Tyre

Aditya Namjoshi

All of a sudden my lexus has started making some noise from the rear left tyre area. The noise is very irritating and happens when I drive or apply brakes.

The car has just 12K miles on it and I wonder if the brake pads have worn out so early. Is there anything else that can be the case?

Thanks,

Aditya

It could be something different, but since it happens when you apply the brakes it sounds unlikely it would be something else. Take it to the dealership, defective brake pads are not out of the question, but at least they can check if there is a mechanical issue that may have caused premature wear of the breaks. Don't worry about what some people say about their dealerships, most of them will give you the right and complete treatment that you deserve. Give them a chance to win your future business! Plus, this stuff might all be under warranty!

After you take it to the dealer, let us know what it was and how the dealer treated you.