Common Problems

it needs control arm bushing...how much do they run and how hard are they to replace on these cars...also what are other common problems...its only got like 110k miles and a TT supra swap so need a little help :o email me at e_hauff@yahoo.com to answer me

Your best bet is to take the car to a good shop and have them give it a thorough check. its obviously modified. You can buy Daizan bushings for control arms, steering rack, and sway bars but the install requires burning the old bushing out, do a search, there is a write up on it, for me personally its too much work, i would rather just buy new control arms with the bushings installed. I believe you can use toyota supra control arms and save a few bucks but im not positive. Dash lights go out, my seats broke, window regulator broke on both windows, harmonic dampers like to fly off. other than that they seem very solid, but then again when you buy a car that has been modded you can run into problems. Do you have the 6 speed, the lsd, stock twins, depending on whats done it could be an awesome car.

it needs control arm bushing...how much do they run and how hard are they to replace on these cars...also what are other common problems...its only got like 110k miles and a TT supra swap so need a little help :o email me at e_hauff@yahoo.com to answer me

So how do you know it needs control arm bushings?

So how do you know it needs control arm bushings?

guy who is sellin it says it needs them...also its a 1jz swap stock twins and a 5speed

Didn't really like the bushing kits out there. They squeak. Suggest swapping for TRD or Supra Control Arms; they usually run about $350 a pair for the lower, but that might not be true anymore.