In-dash Nav After The Fact?

I just purchased a 2007 IS250 this week... picking it up in next week. My question is whether or not it's possible to install the factory NAV unit after the fact? The car I purchased has the sports package and is fully loaded with the exception of the NAV option. Looking to get an in-dash NAV type experience... any suggestions would be appreciated.

PJStyles

Possible, and expensive. Search around here, or Club Lexus, and you'll find out how to do it.

Truthfully, what I have been trying to find is anyone who has done a nice clean install of an aftermarket unit like the Garmin Nuvi without having to put it on the dashboard. I know they have vent mounts but don't know what that would look like and was wondering what other types of mounts or installation methods there are for these types of units.

PJStyles

I just purchased a 2007 IS250 this week... picking it up in next week. My question is whether or not it's possible to install the factory NAV unit after the fact? The car I purchased has the sports package and is fully loaded with the exception of the NAV option. Looking to get an in-dash NAV type experience... any suggestions would be appreciated.

PJStyles

PJStyles, If you are interested in a factory nav em or pm me. I do have them for sale.