Cd Player Won't Read Disc Titles

my 2007 RX 350 won't read the titles/tracks of the CDs in my collection. when i load a disk it first says "reading disk" and then after a few seconds says "no title". i've tried it with dozens of new, store-bought CDs. has anyone else had this problem? i would appreciate any response to this...even "mine works fine". i'm just trying to determine if it's a problem inherent with that CD player, or mine specifically.

PS: ok guys, i'm getting frustrated! i'm not asking for a fix...i just want to know if your CD title reader works properly! so far 76 people have read this, and i haven't had a single response! just a yes or no will do. give me something to work with when i talk to lexus service! maybe none of them read the titles of the CDs and i just need to let it go, but that's what i'm trying to determine. thanks!

• 4 months later...
my 2007 RX 350 won't read the titles/tracks of the CDs in my collection. when i load a disk it first says "reading disk" and then after a few seconds says "no title". i've tried it with dozens of new, store-bought CDs. has anyone else had this problem? i would appreciate any response to this...even "mine works fine". i'm just trying to determine if it's a problem inherent with that CD player, or mine specifically.

PS: ok guys, i'm getting frustrated! i'm not asking for a fix...i just want to know if your CD title reader works properly! so far 76 people have read this, and i haven't had a single response! just a yes or no will do. give me something to work with when i talk to lexus service! maybe none of them read the titles of the CDs and i just need to let it go, but that's what i'm trying to determine. thanks!

I am having the same problem. MP3 titles work fine, CDs not so much.....09 RX350.

• 2 weeks later...

I am having the same problem. MP3 titles work fine, CDs not so much.....09 RX350.

Same problem with my 08 RX 350.. Noticed it right away when I loaded my first CDs, a mix of store bought and home burned.. I don't know if there is a 'fix' for it, and I've just accepted it as the way it is.. Maybe we'll both get a solution or definitive answer here..

• 3 months later...
From my experience, not all CD's have titles that can be read. On my '09 RX350, some display titles and some do not. Hope that helps.

None of my CDs show the title. New, Old, store bought, etc. I think the payer doesn't read the titles.

• 2 weeks later...