My Is 250 Is A Ton Faster Than Before

Whatever Mr. Football. You just line your IS250 up with a Mazdaspeed3, or a NEON SRT4, or a WRX, all of which are like over 10K less than your IS. You then tell me what fast is. None of those cars can compare, however, with the quality and luxury features of the IS, which has been well documented in these forums. No, the IS 250 simply is not a fast car, and if you want to think it is, knock yourself out.

+1 0-60 in 8 seconds(AWD) is not fast... you probably have the RWD version so that's like 7.1... which is not too bad. I really like the VW GTI, the quality is great. Lot's of room, cheaper than an IS by like 7K (with comparable options), has tons of torque and is really fun to drive. I was actually trying to get it before I got the IS.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it depends on your definition of "fast". Yeah, the IS250 is faster than my old '80 VW Rabbit. It's faster than my '66 VW bug I had...no wait, that car had dual carbs and some other goodies...it was quicker than the IS. But even compared to other cars in its class? IS250, AWD or not, is not a fast car. Nuf said.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

i thought i was a noob but this guy is a totally noob... Maybe because you never step on the gas before and now you are starting to step on the gas, so that's why your car is more faster.. Did you install any intake, exhaust, turbo or super charger in your car?

• 3 weeks later...