Have Not Posted For A While.

LEXIRX330

Hi all...just wanted to drop in and say hi. I have not been posting much latley staying busy at work and got a new toy to play with. Besides the wife has been driving the Lexus since we have had our little one. Hope everyone is doing well. How is everyone doing???

post-22186-1218737871_thumb.jpg

post-22186-1218737887_thumb.jpg

Nice toy!!

I wouldn't mind a bike! Ducati 1098???? B) hahaha

Thanks jcrome...I am lovin this baby. This is my first HOG but have had loads of other bikes... Going grenn what can I say! J/k HA...ha

How's it goin DC!

Nice toy!!

I wouldn't mind a bike! Ducati 1098???? B) hahaha

Thanks jcrome...I am lovin this baby. This is my first HOG but have had loads of other bikes... Going grenn what can I say! J/k HA...ha

How's it goin DC!

Good, Working too much :censored::wacko: , Enjoying what's left of the summer here :cheers:

Thanks...everyone...have been checking in reading some post here and there...but I have been slammed at work. With the little one at home and work...by the time I get home all I want to do is sit back have a cold Beer and watch a little tv and go to sleep...

My cars have never been so dirty I have not washed either of them lately...just taking to somebody every now and again. Now all I am doing is polishing chrome! :D I did take my Lexus to a Toyota Dealership for the 75k mile service. I was off and figured I would see how it was. Other than waiting there for about 45min to an hour...it was great. Only $125.00...that was great since I was off anyway. Saved me about 3/4 tank in gas too. I just looked at the new S class and they had a c class AMG in there. It is funny walked around looking at the Toyota Sequoia, 4runner and Hylander and such no one even said hello. About 4 sales people walked by me too. Now I was holding my little boy...and maybe they could tell I was just looking but that was odd. Soon as I walked over and looked at the MB's had 3 people ask can I help you...big difference.

Great to hear from everyone again...

SW no LS yet??? how about car seats???

dude lovin the bike..... i know nothing about bikes... but it looks killer!!!!

Thanks...she's a looker...kind of bought it to toy around with on the weekends but I have been riding it back and forth to work on the sunny days. Just can't keep it parked. :D