Cool Nike During The Olympics

Lexusfreak

Most have probably seen this commercial if you have been tuning into the Olympics (Canada is doing super fantastic thus far with a belly busting total of 0 medals to this point!) :rolleyes: :chairshot: :blushing:

Anyways what's cool about this is if you click on the thumbs on the page....it's a pretty cool & brief history of each athlete from many different countries. Turn up those speakers & enjoy! B)

http://www.nike.com/nikecourage/en/

:cheers:

Nice!

I am really into the Olympics this year!

Michael Phelps is AMAZING! It's so exciting to watch history made before your very eyes!

The Women's gymnasts were awesome! It's too bad Alicia Sacramone fell a couple times, it was sad watching her tear up :( . It's ok though cause she's beautiful :D haha! But I don't think it would have mattered anyways. Team China was PHENOMENAL and I think deserved gold 100%. Even though I think they're all 11 years old! lol :D

Nice!

I am really into the Olympics this year!

Michael Phelps is AMAZING! It's so exciting to watch history made before your very eyes!

Agreed....the man is a Fish I tell ya.....the Tiger Woods of Swimming. B)

:cheers: