New Tail Lights?

Yo yo yo,

So, I've recently purchased tail lights for very, very cheap, along with a lot of other parts that I needed for my 94 Sc. Anyway, the tail lights are 96. Problem is, I don't have their plugs. I have the wires and bulbs/bulb sockets, but the plug was cut off instead of disconnected. Is there anyway I can buy just the plug and bulbs/sockets? Even so, does this whole wired plug fit right into the 94 socket?

Also, does this conversion go smooth? I realize the 94 bulbs and sockets are different than the 96 and won't work. If I remember correctly, there are 6 large bulbs on the 94 and 4 large + 3 small on the 96!!! I'm not sure if there is a conversion kit or if the plug just fits in. I've searched both these forums and clublexus but can only find that they fit and work fine????

Can someone clarify this for me? LOL I just dont understand how the 94 Lexus SCs computer can register changing 3 bulbs of turn signals into 1 for the 96 lights (if this supposedly works fine)???

If the conversion goes smooth... does anyone know how I can buy just the plug and bulb+bulb sockets??? I'm stuck with these lights unless I can figure something out. Please help! :(

Welcome.

Does your stock lighting cables work? Most of the time when you buy junk yard or swap meet parts, they just cut the cables thinking you have the stock cables.

Take a look at the back of the housing and see if the stock cable sockets will fit.

Welcome.

Does your stock lighting cables work? Most of the time when you buy junk yard or swap meet parts, they just cut the cables thinking you have the stock cables.

Take a look at the back of the housing and see if the stock cable sockets will fit.

Thanks for your response.

My stock cables work just fine. The stock bulbs and sockets don't fit in those tail lights. The cable and bulbs from the new tail lights are cut off so I can't even see if their plugs fit into mine because I don't have them. LOL

A friend of mine posted at clublexus about it, everyone says the plugs will fit just fine between the 94 and 96, but I don't have the new bulbs/plugs and sockets. Is it possible to just buy these seperately without the tail light?