Prius-based Lexus To Debut In Detroit

Was just hoping to create a forum for discussion and news on the upcoming "Lexus Prius".

I'm sure all the car-snobs will have a thing to say, but I'm more interested in hearing from those who believe that the never ending quest for more horsepower, fuel economy be damned!, will become a thing of the past.

I want all the Luxury bells and whistles Lexus is known for and 30+ mpg.

Prius-based Lexus to Debut in Detroit 2009

Was just hoping to create a forum for discussion and news on the upcoming "Lexus Prius".

I'm sure all the car-snobs will have a thing to say, but I'm more interested in hearing from those who believe that the never ending quest for more horsepower, fuel economy be damned!, will become a thing of the past.

I want all the Luxury bells and whistles Lexus is known for and 30+ mpg.

Prius-based Lexus to Debut in Detroit 2009

Wow, that UK autocar website didn't even bother to paste a less phony picture. That's the old pic being passed around for over a year and a half of the next gen prius ... long before Toyota/Lexus ever considered making a Lexus version prius.

I read recently that Lexus will be introducing a 35+ MPG sedan - probably an ES-sized car that has a similar powertrain setup as the Camry Hybrid.

That should sell well as long as it has options that are unavailable in the Camry.