Will A Bfi Affect A Turbo Upgrade Later?

I am planning on building my own BFI as soon as I get a break from my classes. Sometime next summer though, I want a turbo installed on my SC300 by Sound Performance or Toyomoto. Will the changes i make to the car for the BFI have any adverse affect later on the turbo transition? I'm guessing the BFI stock box will be removed for a pod intake when the shop installs everything. Should I even bother with the BFI project if I'll upgrade to a turbo sometime next year?

That's actually what makes the BFI the perfect upgrade for "the time being" if you're planning on going boosted. The intake costs practically nothing to make. And when you do go with a turbo you could still favricate your BFI to fit with your turbo setup. You might have to change the angel in which the pipe goes into the box, (or remove the box copmletely and build your own) but there's no harm in doing it now, and seeing what you can do with it later. Any turbo kit you get will come with an intake, same with a swap. So there is no way you would be losing anything later on if you did the BFI now, except time.