Replacement Brake Rotors

Ed Darte

I have a 2001 LS430 that I believe is in need of brake rotor replacement. The car has 95000 miles on it and the original rotors. I am now starting to feel pulsing when the brakes are applied even under fairly light pressure.

I am having trouble finding good quality replacement rotors in Canada. I see on eBay that there are rotors made by a company called Magnum brake. Can anyone tell me if these are good quality? Or suggest another supplier.

Much appreciated,

Ed

I have a 2001 LS430 that I believe is in need of brake rotor replacement. The car has 95000 miles on it and the original rotors. I am now starting to feel pulsing when the brakes are applied even under fairly light pressure.

I am having trouble finding good quality replacement rotors in Canada. I see on eBay that there are rotors made by a company called Magnum brake. Can anyone tell me if these are good quality? Or suggest another supplier.

Much appreciated,

Ed

Welcome to LOC Ed! B) Try this link for starters...

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...3&hl=rotors

Also try using the search feature while in the LS forum.....I'm sure you will find the answer to your questions.

:cheers:

I am sure most would suggest just going for Lexus replacements but, given the car’s age and the likelihood I will be replacing in a year or two, I was wondering if aftermarkets like Magnum might be suitable, the price certainly is attractive.

Regards,

Ed