Exhaust Options For A 99 Gs300

Borla makes a good exhaust for what you want, and its just an axle back, so its not to loud. I just bought a Hks Hi-power axle back for my 98 gs3 (just got it put on today :) ) BUT... it is a little loud, not obnoxious, but not quiet either. It also tends to drone at about 1 1/2 - 2 rpm but after that its fine. AND the tips are a little on the big side 120mm. . .not exactly my taste, but it'll grow on me. Best price for borla that i have found is from grip motorsports. $596 (the Hks is $515) + $50 ship and about $50-70 installation (midas etc...)

I'm gonna check out the Borla. :D

Hay Bro Same here I ve got a GS300 99" and the Normal mufflers are allready Spoiled and I wanna Replace them. As adviced before that Borla will Work for our need but I want to know whats the Price of one Side.....................and I also want to Fix 18" rim and and a sport Air Filter!!

WHats is the best please Advice if U have any Idea

I'm gonna check out the Borla. :D

Hay Bro Same here I ve got a GS300 99" and the Normal mufflers are allready Spoiled and I wanna Replace them. As adviced before that Borla will Work for our need but I want to know whats the Price of one Side.....................and I also want to Fix 18" rim and and a sport Air Filter!!

WHats is the best please Advice if U have any Idea

I am sure they sell the mufflers as a pair,not individually. For a replacement "sport" air filter as you say,get a drop in K&N filter. Or get an air intake set up. I am kinda new to the Lexus aftermarket scene myself,but i like the Injen intake and the fact you can get it in a powder coated black finish. I am not too partial to chrome or polished. Good luck.....

hey man hold on...do NOT get injen or AEM intakes. The reason is that they are basically the same as any other intake, but double the price (and dynos have proved that) SRT makes the best, but what i did was get a weapon r intake and put a K&n filter on the end. (the filter they come with is crap) but if i were you i would get either a K&N intake, or SRT (or what i did, and save $150) only thing is the SRT is like $500-600

hey man hold on...do NOT get injen or AEM intakes. The reason is that they are basically the same as any other intake, but double the price (and dynos have proved that) SRT makes the best, but what i did was get a weapon r intake and put a K&n filter on the end. (the filter they come with is crap) but if i were you i would get either a K&N intake, or SRT (or what i did, and save $150) only thing is the SRT is like $500-600

Appreciate the info. K&N only makes the drop in for the GS300....not an intake. :( No way in hell i'd pay $500-$600 for an intake..... :lol:

I mean you'd have to have some massive power increases to justify that!! :rolleyes: So you say Weapon-R,huh? Ya,i've seen them and i agree the filter looks like crap. Is it maybe a foam filter? Good idea to use a universal K&N on it instead. Seems like the way to go. Where'd you get the Weapon-R?

on a side note,i'd like to see some dyno results between the SRT and any other intake. :)

i got it from ebay, i just checked and there are some for like $130 and i got the filter from amazon for about $50ish cant really remember. i have to admit its not the best looking thing in the world...the chrome intake with a K&N filter...but it sure does sound good! and i did notice some power increase.