Pics Of The New Headlights!

Well here they are guys, the much demanded pics! I couldnt get a pic of the halos at night they are just so VIBRANT, but let me tell you they look AMAZING!!! Wanna talk about an absolute head turner. Even in broad daylight they are visible! Enjoy ya'll.

DSCI0297.jpg

DSCI0298.jpg

DSCI0299.jpg

DSCI0300.jpg

DSCI0302.jpg

Well worth the money if you ask me!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NNNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Alright, now that you've done the deed, i guess i can say they look okay.

I still prefer the LED conversions from Clearcorners, plus they offer real HIDs

image03.jpg

park02.jpg

signal01.jpg

image03.jpg

park02.jpg

signal01.jpg

Those look nice, but i was going for the blacked out look, im trying to get everything blacked out on the car. I like the stealth look.

Well here they are guys, the much demanded pics! I couldnt get a pic of the halos at night they are just so VIBRANT, but let me tell you they look AMAZING!!! Wanna talk about an absolute head turner. Even in broad daylight they are visible! Enjoy ya'll.

DSCI0297.jpg

DSCI0298.jpg

DSCI0299.jpg

DSCI0300.jpg

DSCI0302.jpg

I like them...very nice clean look ..good job with the install. :)

DSCI0297.jpg

DSCI0298.jpg

DSCI0299.jpg

DSCI0300.jpg

DSCI0302.jpg

Where did you buy them from mate?

Those look nice, but i was going for the blacked out look, im trying to get everything blacked out on the car. I like the stealth look.

they have used a powder coating inside to cover the chrome before. They sent me a link before, but unable to find it at this moment. It does look similar to the charcoal look on the 05 camry's

CIMG4508.jpg

that's actually the look I will be going for as well.

I know they are very expensive but they are one of the only ones that offer custom work. They can convert it to your look you desire, which is what I am going to do eventually. They're not for everybody out there, but if believe if I am going to change the look of my only true ride i'm going to do it right.

I know they are very expensive but they are one of the only ones that offer custom work. They can convert it to your look you desire, which is what I am going to do eventually. They're not for everybody out there, but if believe if I am going to change the look of my only true ride i'm going to do it right.

I understand what you mean but there were other things i didnt like about the original headlights, including the main lense itself. It just looks outdated, and is very restrictive on light flow. Not to mention, with these headlights i can use H1 bulbs, and super high output HID setups. Im big on lots of light when i drive at night, (esp while speeding B) :D )

Where did you buy them from mate?

I got these headlights off of ebay, just go to ebay.com and type "SC400/300 Headlights" and they will pop up. My headlights came as a set with the highbeams, but you can get them seperately. I bought them as a set because it was cheaper.

I understand what you mean but there were other things i didnt like about the original headlights, including the main lense itself. It just looks outdated, and is very restrictive on light flow. Not to mention, with these headlights i can use H1 bulbs, and super high output HID setups. Im big on lots of light when i drive at night, (esp while speeding B) :D )

Oh, perfectly understandable. I think HIDs should be used by all cars. They're brighter and go far. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the ones you have on now, I consider them a bit on the cheap end otherwise i would have installed them on my SC when I first found them on ebay. To me, the Clearcorners are jewel-like and will probably going to be brighter.

So what's wrong with the stock ones? you mentioned they're restrictive. I think you should consider getting HID High Beams. They'll work better while you're driving down those blacked-out streets better, and it has a wider spectrum so that you can avoid the deer population.

Oh, perfectly understandable. I think HIDs should be used by all cars. They're brighter and go far. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate the ones you have on now, I consider them a bit on the cheap end otherwise i would have installed them on my SC when I first found them on ebay. To me, the Clearcorners are jewel-like and will probably going to be brighter.

So what's wrong with the stock ones? you mentioned they're restrictive. I think you should consider getting HID High Beams. They'll work better while you're driving down those blacked-out streets better, and it has a wider spectrum so that you can avoid the deer population.

Ah, well i do admit they are on the cheap side, but if you think about it, what is there really to go wrong with it? Mostly issues that the old headlights had anyway, and atleast this way i get the updated look. The lens itself on the old headlights was just designed restrictive.

WAAAY brighter then stock headlights and high beams.

Easy wiring & install. I didnt even have to completely remove bumper:)

I went a another step and replaced all the lights with LED's and wired it a lil different

I will convert to HID's eventually

I like them alot more than clearcorners lights, and they dont cost 2 grand.

not to knock them or anything. they are still boss

my only complaint is the adjustment screws... on mine in particular are very poor.

only one of them worked... so aiming them is PIA.

headlights are too high and the high beams had the same problems with the adjusment screws.

but i may have gotten unlucky

0723081758-1.jpg

I wired the halo's to come on with the driving light.

5 led UV

12 led hid white

shine.jpg

wink.jpg

then i wired the top 3 to blink witht he blinkers..

1 led cones

15 led blinkers

WAAAY brighter then stock headlights and high beams.

Easy wiring & install. I didnt even have to completely remove bumper:)

I went a another step and replaced all the lights with LED's and wired it a lil different

I will convert to HID's eventually

I like them alot more than clearcorners lights, and they dont cost 2 grand.

not to knock them or anything. they are still boss

my only complaint is the adjustment screws... on mine in particular are very poor.

only one of them worked... so aiming them is PIA.

headlights are too high and the high beams had the same problems with the adjusment screws.

but i may have gotten unlucky

0723081758-1.jpg

I wired the halo's to come on with the driving light.

5 led UV

12 led hid white

shine.jpg

wink.jpg

then i wired the top 3 to blink witht he blinkers..

1 led cones

15 led blinkers

Very nice. yeah, i'll admit they're growing on me. I am kind off curious to why it's restrictive. The lense cover is clear so I'm confused. The only difference I can think-off would be a protective film on the stock lense making it a bit restrictive. How about the Aftermarket; do they feel like quality, other than the screw issue?

BTW: what happened to your corner-lights? tint, or did you just remove them completely?

Well if you have ever seen a set of Ebay headlights you can kinda get an idea.

Very light weight, They are not OEM quality plastic

The adjustment is finiky..

but they dont leak.

the lens is still nice and clear

and they give it more of a 2008 appeal, especially with the led swap.

I just feel sorry for oncoming traffic and cars in front of me at night.

I got my lights from a private seller for $175 shipped. I think I would have been less satisfied if I had paid the full price.

I think someone should use the clear cover on some stock lights that would be interesting

yes, tinted the corner lights and fogs

Well if you have ever seen a set of Ebay headlights you can kinda get an idea.

Very light weight, They are not OEM quality plastic

The adjustment is finiky..

but they dont leak.

the lens is still nice and clear

and they give it more of a 2008 appeal, especially with the led swap.

I just feel sorry for oncoming traffic and cars in front of me at night.

I got my lights from a private seller for $175 shipped. I think I would have been less satisfied if I had paid the full price.

I think someone should use the clear cover on some stock lights that would be interesting

yes, tinted the corner lights and fogs

LoL, the corner lights and fogs on mine are tinted out, no one noticed, lmao. <_< The aftermarket headlights are not as sturdy as the OEM ones but they are built well, and the adjustment screws are a little finicky, but they work. Def, no leaks yet, and much brighter because of their completely clear lense (highs and lows) Hey GSLIDE, can you get me some links to that LED setup you've got please??

Hey GSlide can we see a front on shot of you car with those chrome Ebay ones.

I'm so torn!! I don't know if I like the black ones or the chrome ones better.

GRRR

some of these lights have found their way across the big pond to the uk and some have been fitted to soarers but there is one big problem with them , they are orientated in the wrong direction for driving on the left side of the road,this has been over come by some by taking the units apart and rotating something inside, can't remember what but it appears to realign the beam so it becomes acceptable to our ministry of transport testing, does any one over in the usa make a unit for use in the uk or japan or anywhere that drives on the left? there could be quite a market for them!