Strut Bars

They will help tighten your suspension but if you dont have anything else done to the car you will not notice a ton of difference.

u will notice in turns,corners as the car will sit more "planted" try the TRD or daizens i hear they pretty nice

brian

I'd say dead weight unless your driving like you're on a racetrack. The kids seem to love them. They pair well with the 99% black tint and the fake HID headlights.

haha......do i assume this sentence is aimed at me? :lol: ........i do have 99% black tint but i assure u my HID headlights are real and oem! well aimed at me or not i don't care. :chairshot: they are def not dead weight or the cars wouldn't have them FACTORY, but driving on a regular street you wont see much of a difference but there is some, especially around turns and what not. but again it will be MINIMAL on a regular street. u know what they say "drive it like you stole it" :cheers:

brian

Just a note, the direction of my comment was general. It wasn't intended to be directed towards anyone in particular. It is good to hear your [sakataj] HID's are the real thing. Nothing says class like an aftermarket headlight shining into your eye from a car in the oncoming lane.

Just a note, the direction of my comment was general. It wasn't intended to be directed towards anyone in particular. It is good to hear your [sakataj] HID's are the real thing. Nothing says class like an aftermarket headlight shining into your eye from a car in the oncoming lane.

;) yeah got alot of that this weekend as i have been in little rock (drove),flew to charlotte, flew to philly,(drove) to erie then reversed it with a different stop on the way home and hadf enough of yahoo's and thier blinding lights!

brian

I'd say dead weight unless your driving like you're on a racetrack. The kids seem to love them. They pair well with the 99% black tint and the fake HID headlights.

I currently running the Carson front STB...(previously owned the RMM and DSR ones)....I feel the difference when I rip the turns (no braking):D in my neighborhood. Front end is very tight...very little body frame flex...of course I got the TOMS front and rear LCB, TOMS 6-links, and TSA rear STB too. ;)