Headlamp Washer

kenmac

The headlamp washer doesn't work on my 92 LS400,but I cant find the fuse in the fuse box by the steering column,on the cover I have a fuse location for a 30A that says P/W which I presume is Power Wash but cant find the fuse,or can anyone tell me where the motor is?

It may be different for your 92 LS but my 00 LS400 repair manual indicates that the headlight cleaner system is on the same circuit as the windshield wipers. An illustration in my manual shows a headlight cleaner relay and motor on the front of the fluid reservoir next to the windshield cleaner motor. There is a three page diagnostic procedure for the headlight cleaner system in my manual to test continuities and voltages to find which component is the problem -- looks pretty involved. If you can access the headlight cleaner motor, perhaps you can use a simple unpowered test light to see if it is getting power when the dash switch is pressed.