Shaquille O'neal Buys Smart Car

trev0006

Shaquille O'Neal buys smart car

shaq_smart_450op.jpg

Standing seven feet and one inches tall and weighing in at 375 pounds, Shaquille O'Neal is one big dude. Must drive a big 'ol car then, right? Umm, not exactly. The Phoenix Suns star center has recently been spotted in his newest automotive purchase, a smart fortwo. Seriously. And, surprisingly enough, he fits! Don't believe us? See above for photo proof. Well, so he sorta fits. It's a good thing that Shaq opted for the convertible, as his head comes up several inches over the top of the windshield. Oh, and we can find no real proof that the door has ever completely shut with Shaq inside. Just sayin'.

Source: TMZ and Autoblog tires wheels brakes suspension car tires motorcycle crash sports cars car videos RC cars new car automotive tires

I have seen one occasionally around here. One day I had one go around me on the blvd, then I went back around it. No one was really looking at it. Just like it was another car. It sure was bobbling along as it went down the road. I bet they have a very uncomfortable ride. :huh:

Anyone remember the 1972 coup z honda ? Equally tiny with its whopping 35hp 600cc air cooled motorcycle engine?

http://www.ioperformance.com/Honda%20AZ600...01_image004.jpg

At 6'-5" you can imagine how much like a clown I looked like as I unfolded to get out of the car :D

Actually, with the seat all the way back into the rear seat, it wasn't to shabby. Funny lookin' but not too shabby. I know how Shack must feal.

No way Shack fits into one of those without some custom work - like sttttttretching the seat tracks. About the top, I guess he just keeps it open. He'll surely get a nice breeze on his forehead ... maybe that's why he bought one. :D