Car Dings, Dents, Scratches - No Way Of Avoiding Them

Lexus GS430 Guzzler

Did it leake any damage?

I had a seagull at the beach attack my back bumper because of its reflection, luckily it was right before the bumper was going in to be repainted anyways.

Honestly, the more we try to avoid damages to our cars, the more that the damage comes to our cars. That's what I've noticed with my car, usually I try to park it far from the rest, and still people (luckily no big scratches or dings from anything) park ridiculously close to my car, with the higher risk of door dings and what nots. :angry:

When I used to drive my 2000 Toyota truck to work, it was a magnet for shopping carts and other cars. I was always finding new dents, scratches and dings.

THEN I started driving my grandmother inherited 73' Pontiac Grand Ville (with THICK, high tensile metal) and the carts just bounce off. :P I was even rear-ended once on the way to work by a lady in a van and it did not even scratch it. I also used to drive my old 72' Buick Electra to work... same deal. Never any damage. :lol:

Honestly, the more we try to avoid damages to our cars, the more that the damage comes to our cars. That's what I've noticed with my car, usually I try to park it far from the rest, and still people (luckily no big scratches or dings from anything) park ridiculously close to my car, with the higher risk of door dings and what nots. :angry:

I think Lexus's enrage some people, especially when you park far away from the herd. they are compelled to park their '89 Impala right next to you and 'accidentally' leave massive dings.

i had some lady steal my gas pump yesterday when i was clearly waiting to back into it (and had been there 5 minutes already)

never happened to me before in my beater '92 Civic. Oh well, people clear the left lane a lot more quickly when i'm in the GS 300 trying to maintain a good clip. It's a very aggressive car to appear in your rearview.

So I go to work today, and park on the 5th level - AWAY from everyone else to avoid any dings on my beeutifool lexus.

So I return to the car and what do I see?

A HUGE FAT BLACK BIRD (crow or raven?) WALKING AROUND ON MY ROOF RANDOMLY PECKING AT ITS REFLECTION!

wtf mother nature?! wtf?!

Mother nature is punishing you for buying the Guzzler 430 and not the Hybrid. Carbon foot print and all.