Hey!

indiasfinest

What happened India, you get early parole? Last I heard, you were on the news doing some electo-slide dance in the isles of Target, and got busted! Hahaha....

Good to see you again amigo!

PS: I'm no longer a Lexus owner, but my key still seems to work, so I sneak in a bit to send some new guy on a wild goose chase about a "vibration", make sure Steve hasn't banned half of the East St. Louis members, get an update on SK's turbine propelled LS400...you know, the usual stuff. Oh, but I am a dad now, which probably explains why it's raining frogs in Ontario. Hey, let me reproduce? Are you kidding me? And they say God doesn't have a sense of humor! Ha!

Good to see the old gang is still here, I should be getting a car this following spring break. We almost bought a fully loaded 2008 acura tl for 34k out the door but my mom over ruled dad and said we don't need a car till next spring. Steve do you have an LS yet? Den where in the world are you now? Thanks for the warm welcome back guys, I just got busy with school and a job and what not and I went "off the grid" :D. Once again, glad to see everyone's still here

I'm guessing you knew about my deportation last year?? :rolleyes: lol. I'm back in Fresno, CA now, for good. It's a very long story but in short I was moved back to Fresno. :angry:

Sorry to hear that steve, knowing you though, I'm sure you planned very well for such a situation. I know since you're in real estate you're probably having a hard time.

Den:

Glad to hear you're back in the states! Where are you going to school? the girls? (I can't wait to hear the response for this one :D )

Den:

Glad to hear you're back in the states! Where are you going to school? the girls? (I can't wait to hear the response for this one :D )

Just locally here in Fresno. I am happy to be back, but I really enjoyed my stay there and thought it would have been a good college experience to study abroad. Very long story.

The girls, haha.. Ohh boy.. Let's just go with my current crush of my close friend from my school in the Philippines. ;) I regret not going for her now! bleh! hehe :P

PM me if you want the details ;)

Not to worry about me, but people who haven't been as forward thinking as me are having a really hard time.

This year is better than last year lol

But...part of being forward thinking means not taking on extra liabilities right now meaning no LS.