Lexuxs Rx 330 Shaking When Going Up The Hill Help!

zygis

I assume that you have eliminated all of the fluid levels, tire pressures, and have no other symptoms? Is is possible that your tranny fluid is low? The other thing that comes to mind is a failing catalytic converter. I doubt that a 2005 has enough miles on it to worry about the cat but you should have it checked with a tail pipe emissions "sniff" because your symptoms sound vaguely like a clogged converter.

Just random shots in the dark.

I assume that you have eliminated all of the fluid levels, tire pressures, and have no other symptoms? Is is possible that your tranny fluid is low? The other thing that comes to mind is a failing catalytic converter. I doubt that a 2005 has enough miles on it to worry about the cat but you should have it checked with a tail pipe emissions "sniff" because your symptoms sound vaguely like a clogged converter.

Just random shots in the dark.

Thanks , thats exactly what i did they replaced 2 of them but i did not check the one under the car they only checked the ones coming from the engine. My tranny fluid is fine so the only option i have is to check the cat converter. I assume there are 3 cot converters?