Missing Component

This may be a no brainer for someone, if not then its off to the dealer.... I recently purchased a used 93 ES300, there appears to be something missing in the vacuum system, I have two hoses that are paired together, and have a two semicurclar plastic clips on the assembly, one end goes to the vacuum manifold on the right side of the engine (air intake side) the other end right now goes nowhere, I have carefully looked for any widgits with hoses missing and in the examination process I noticed just below and aft of the cruise control servo a mounting bracket with nothing in it. The bracket is approimately 2 inches in diameter and made of plastic, obviously something goes there that is not there... any help is appreciated.

capn

This may be a no brainer for someone, if not then its off to the dealer.... I recently purchased a used 93 ES300, there appears to be something missing in the vacuum system, I have two hoses that are paired together, and have a two semicurclar plastic clips on the assembly, one end goes to the vacuum manifold on the right side of the engine (air intake side) the other end right now goes nowhere, I have carefully looked for any widgits with hoses missing and in the examination process I noticed just below and aft of the cruise control servo a mounting bracket with nothing in it. The bracket is approimately 2 inches in diameter and made of plastic, obviously something goes there that is not there... any help is appreciated.

capn

Post some pix, We can then get a better idea of what you are talking about. ;)

post-73249-1217942861_thumb.jpgpost-73249-1217942847_thumb.jpghere are some pics of the areas in question, the first one shows a bracket just to the right of the vbank cover, it looks like something goes there, any Ideas. the other one shows the empty bracket, just below and to the left of the air cleaner, any helop is appreciated. Thanks

capn