Want To Have Someone Check This Over

So I was looking for someone to install HID lights on my 97 lexus es300 and found a guy who'll do it. He said

"I can get you the 12,000k bulbs Blue tone"

"The bulbs should fit to your factory headlight assembly and no the temperature should not be an issue to any factory headlight! All HID bulbs should last a lifetime unless they were carelessly installed meaning touching the bulb while installing it, if you don't touch the bulb while installing it will last for a great long time and also the ballast if not coming in contact with liquid or direct/extreme heat. Other then that they are supposed to last for as long as your car."

Now I don't know too much about this, so I just wanted someone to look at this and make sure it all checks out. I figured this would be a good place to go. It sounds good, but again, just a second opinion. My main concern was the temperature remaining stable, and at the same time getting as close to purple as possible. Thanks

This was his original "ad" on craigslist, http://stlouis.craigslist.org/pts/769401483.html