The Day I Was Going To Do My Inspection...

driving to a NYS inspection station my CEL light comes one, PO161 bank 2 sensor 2... any idea where this o2 sensor is and what sensor I would purchase to replace it. I'm guessing sensor 2 means post cat but can someone confirm. I'm going to order from rockauto.com but I'm not sure which model would be the right one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

driving to a NYS inspection station my CEL light comes one, PO161 bank 2 sensor 2... any idea where this o2 sensor is and what sensor I would purchase to replace it. I'm guessing sensor 2 means post cat but can someone confirm. I'm going to order from rockauto.com but I'm not sure which model would be the right one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Look on ebay. bank two is the side what has cylinder number 2 (passenger) and sensor two is the post cat.

I have bought from evaolu1 I think.. I miss-spelled it but he has lots of o2 sensors. Look for the denso part number on rock auto then search on ebay.

BP