Hai Guise! Mind If I Join The Club?

Hey guys. I just bought a 2006 GS430 with 27k miles on it for $31k. It's silver, black interior, and chrome wheels.

It seems to be in perfect condition. I've had it checked out by some engineer and mechanic friends and they give it a thumbs up.

Comes with all sorts of things - bluetooth, navigation, mark levinson radio thing, a back up camera and I think it can play DVDs or something. The interior is immaculate.

2718343042_13c57ba64a_b.jpg

2705837046_dde0302826_b.jpg

2705014819_163a341115_b.jpg

Kinda had my heart set on a black car when I started searching, but I think I made the right choice with silver. Very attached to the color and look now.

Thanks guys! :D

One of my housemates drives a Lexus IS250, and told me he'd kill me if I got a IS350.

I was about to buy a brand new V6 Honda Accord when I was able to get this car for the same price, so I went with Lexus.

Came home and parked it in the garage right next to my housemate's IS250.

All he could say was "You *BLEEP*!"

But yeah, I've had the car for about 2.5 weeks now, and I reallly love the drive. And it's a weird feeling to have pride in what I'm driving for the 1st time in my life.

I'm 27 and was driving a beat up 1991 Honda Accord since I was 16. Got to 300k miles before it gave out. I work in a very affluent area, and it was a funny sight in the parking lot:

Bentley, high end Mercedes, BMWs, and inbetween was my beat up H-less Honda Accord. Now I fit in ;___; Kinda.

Welcome to the LOC :cheers: It's the nail that sticks out that gets the hammer. Now you can be the Hammer! Congrats on the Gs! What a move up from the Honda! Take some long cruises and really get to know and appreciate your new wheels.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow..quite similar here..looking for a black GS 430...bought the Frosty Mica...I love it..I'm also 27 and been driven a Honda Accord 98 for...almost 10 years...I'm still bonded with my Accord..but it's time for a new ride...I love this new GS 430....

Thanks guys! :D

One of my housemates drives a Lexus IS250, and told me he'd kill me if I got a IS350.

I was about to buy a brand new V6 Honda Accord when I was able to get this car for the same price, so I went with Lexus.

Came home and parked it in the garage right next to my housemate's IS250.

All he could say was "You *BLEEP*!"

But yeah, I've had the car for about 2.5 weeks now, and I reallly love the drive. And it's a weird feeling to have pride in what I'm driving for the 1st time in my life.

I'm 27 and was driving a beat up 1991 Honda Accord since I was 16. Got to 300k miles before it gave out. I work in a very affluent area, and it was a funny sight in the parking lot:

Bentley, high end Mercedes, BMWs, and inbetween was my beat up H-less Honda Accord. Now I fit in ;___; Kinda.

Very nice and welcome!!

Silver is a great color! My '05 RX300 was silver with a black interior and I loved it. My GS is Black with a Gray interior. It is my favorite color on a sports car....has great presence to it, but I have to wash it almost daily to keep it looking sharp. Especially in Minnesota winters....road salt/chemicals make my car LOOK silver by the end of the day.

(As an aside...my avatar picture is a stock photo of a GS...not mine B) )

--Duckman

Wow..quite similar here..looking for a black GS 430...bought the Frosty Mica...I love it..I'm also 27 and been driven a Honda Accord 98 for...almost 10 years...I'm still bonded with my Accord..but it's time for a new ride...I love this new GS 430....

Woohoo! A brother! ;____;

Well, I acctually set out to buy a Black GS430. Black on Black......and I could have gotten one for the same price.....had I been looking for the car 1 week earlier.

In the end though, I'm glad I went silver. It's different, and with the chrome, it holds a nice shimmer even if I don't wash it a week or 2. Everyone tells me about the problems with black. And I love black, but to be honest, I don't think I would have been able to car for it as often as I would have wanted. So I'm happy with Silver.

And as of right now, they have a Black on Black GS300 one back in stock -__-

On a side note:

I gave the old 1991 Honda Accord to a friend, who knows how to fix cars. The spent 300 bucks on it, and it's in great condition now. He fixed the leaks, it passed smog with no problems, and it seems to be working great again. That thing just won't die.