My Tranny Jerks When I'm Driving 45mph And Release The Gas Pedal

eddiefinesse

I own a 1995 lexus ls 400

my tranny jerks when I'm driving 45mph and release the gas pedal like if the tranny mount was bad or the tranny was going out. but it shifts fine its just when I release the gas pedal. If anyone has any info I will appreciate it.

• 4 weeks later...

my tranny jerks when I'm driving 45mph and release the gas pedal like if the tranny mount was bad or the tranny was going out. but it shifts fine its just when I release the gas pedal. If anyone has any info I will appreciate it.

I do not know how many miles you have on the car or if you found a solution.

I had similer experience with my Camry. If the car finally died, you might want to look into ignition coil. My Camry had 150K at the time the coil was out.

so does my 95 ls400. everything else is smooth. it is almost like it is a universal joint???