Problem With Sc300 Steering.

Hey guys I'm new to the forums and lexus in general, so please be easy on me. My problem first took place yesterday, when I had a far more difficult time turning the wheel. It was as if I had little power steering fluid. Well that was the case, and it shortly worked. However, the problem came back and with a force. The steering felt as if there was ZERO power steering fluid, and i did check the fluid levels, however, it was full. So now I have no idea what is up with my steering. Any help or ideas will be greatly appriciated.

• 2 months later...
Hey guys I'm new to the forums and lexus in general, so please be easy on me. My problem first took place yesterday, when I had a far more difficult time turning the wheel. It was as if I had little power steering fluid. Well that was the case, and it shortly worked. However, the problem came back and with a force. The steering felt as if there was ZERO power steering fluid, and i did check the fluid levels, however, it was full. So now I have no idea what is up with my steering. Any help or ideas will be greatly appriciated.

If you let it leak too much, then you might have air in the system, so there will be no hydraulic pressure, and it won't work.

You probably fixed it by now but for benefit of others here's a link

http://www.lexls.com/tutorials/steering/