05 Rx330

KimK

I have a 05 Lexus. Bought it new here in South Florida. Car runs great but the other day the VSC off and check engine light came on. Couldn't find anything wrong under the hood so I pulled the pos battery cable to reset it. Stayed off for a day then came back on. Also the window controls on the driver door quit working. The driver window still goes up and down if I hold the button but the other three don't work at all. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You have to reset each window. Go to the window control of each door and lower and raise it all the way. I can't remember if it's once or twice you have to do the lower and raise, then try from drivers door. You have to do this every time you disconnect the battery.

Thank you. Now for the VSC and check engine lights.

You have to reset each window. Go to the window control of each door and lower and raise it all the way. I can't remember if it's once or twice you have to do the lower and raise, then try from drivers door. You have to do this every time you disconnect the battery.