Navigation How Do I Show Current Address Location

please help -- the dealer showed me how to have the address show as i am driving along it displays the current location in a box at the bottom of the screen - it is actively displayed as i move along - it is not the display that you get when you push the map button - well i forgot how to get this to display - i think it has something to do with the range being set to 75 feet but i can only get it down to 150 feet - this is on my 2007 RX400h - thanks richard

p.s. this is a special setting that reads out the addresses as you move along it is in a box at the bottom of the screen - not at the top - it is not displayed by the map button - it stays on the screen and moves address as you move

Here is something I stumbled on by accident, I don't think this method is mentioned in the book I'll have to go out to the car and double check but I think if you push the emergency button it allow you to contact police, fire dealer etc, and it also shows your location so you can tell them where you are

I just had the chance to go out to my car, I pushed destination, then emergency and my location came up on the screen

please help -- the dealer showed me how to have the address show as i am driving along it displays the current location in a box at the bottom of the screen - it is actively displayed as i move along - it is not the display that you get when you push the info button - well i forgot how to get this to display - i think it has something to do with the range being set to 75 feet but i can only get it down to 150 feet - this is on my 2007 RX400h - thanks richard

On my 08, you just have to press the Map button. Every time you press it, the display shows the current address. Good luck.

please help -- the dealer showed me how to have the address show as i am driving along it displays the current location in a box at the bottom of the screen - it is actively displayed as i move along - it is not the display that you get when you push the info button - well i forgot how to get this to display - i think it has something to do with the range being set to 75 feet but i can only get it down to 150 feet - this is on my 2007 RX400h - thanks richard

On my 08, you just have to press the Map button. Every time you press it, the display shows the current address. Good luck.

Before I had an 08 GS450H I had a 07 RX400H and I don't recall it ever doing hat, as a matter of fact the map screen is locked out in the 07 untill you push the I agree button. The 08 has no I agree button

• 2 weeks later...
Touch the indicator on the main or left side of the map display that shows your vehicle location. You will get a display of where you are.

I tried both methods and I like my method better for the following reason. If you are looking for a specific number you can use the emergency method a long distance from the location you are trying to find and watch the numbers change as you come up on the number you are looking for, with the other method you must continue touching the screen to keep updating your location. There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods, with my method you can't see the map and cross streets so I guess it would be best to use the method that fits yours needs best.

If you just want to know where you are [which was the original question]and don't want to see the numbers change the touch screen location method is easiest