Service

mark clifford

service mechanic are mk2 and mk3 ls 400 paerts for engine the same ithink they are

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, it could be one of there things

#1 I don't have enough knowledge about Lexus to understand your question. or

#2 Maybe you folks in the UK have different ways to describe things that we yanks don't understand. or

#3 Maybe you are having trouble putting your question into a form that we can understand and maybe a friend can help you rephrase the question

service mechanic are mk2 and mk3 ls 400 paerts for engine the same ithink they are

I don't have the slightest idea what you are talking about, it could be one of there things

#2 Maybe you folks in the UK have different ways to describe things that we yanks don't understand. or

#3 Maybe you are having trouble putting your question into a form that we can understand and maybe a friend can help you rephrase the question

#4 Maybe it's a matter of perception. Perhaps you can have a friend read and interpret for you. :lol:

It appears he's asking if the motor parts for the Mk2 and Mk3 LS400 are the same.

#4 Maybe it's a matter of perception. Perhaps you can have a friend read and interpret for you. :lol:

It appears he's asking if the motor parts for the Mk2 and Mk3 LS400 are the same.

I thought that was covered by #1 :chairshot:

The who thread is a bit of irony. Lexus is a pricy way to go in the UK. So you'd think that folks in the UK that can afford a pricy car would also be able to string a Q together in an understandable manner. So that blows my steriotype. Anywho, I hope the bloke that asked the question has thick skin, because it looks like we're all quick to jump on the whole grammer thing w/ a ton of dry humor. So, in the same vein, here's my attempt to anser the question with dry humor. Ready? OK. Below is the answer to the OP's question:

Well ]thatv6thik 230for i mayb2e 3=9yif2,=don't gtknow 96o9Lesu69s Gla2d to ]3=d45=y0-35ityd help!! kofy

:P Sorry, but I couldn't resist

The who thread is a bit of irony. Lexus is a pricy way to go in the UK. So you'd think that folks in the UK that can afford a pricy car would also be able to string a Q together in an understandable manner. So that blows my steriotype. Anywho, I hope the bloke that asked the question has thick skin, because it looks like we're all quick to jump on the whole grammer thing w/ a ton of dry humor. So, in the same vein, here's my attempt to anser the question with dry humor. Ready? OK. Below is the answer to the OP's question:

Well ]thatv6thik 230for i mayb2e 3=9yif2,=don't gtknow 96o9Lesu69s Gla2d to ]3=d45=y0-35ityd help!! kofy

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. :lol: :lol:

grammar_police_car_203x152.jpg

thank you it was are engine service parts same for mk2 and mk3 400

dear american friend terrible sorry my gramer blame the romans simple question i thought lucky only a few can uderstand still its an english language some find hard ps whats dry hum or do you mean humour also whats a recession petrol over 2 dollars per gallon here lucky we can afford to still be allies for so long all over the world from op

genious every thing pricey in england keeps usa away dry humour we did i it 1st thousands years ago now we can put our humour aside look deeper are mk2 and mk3 engine service parts the same wise one

I speak a little 6 pint Brit, and I agree with Bart....

I think he means his mechanic thinks parts are the same and interchangable for gen 2 and gen 3, or he's posing it as a question addressing techs here.

thanks only asking thank god most can understand

thought you cleather yanks could understand but us limeys must try to ask more slowly for you travelled all over usa v ery good people did and have not met many spitefull americans just to ok steriotype gramer may be bad but we brits exported it all over the world where your ancestors from excse spelling we invented dry humour from ops

I googled these

"The man who doesn't read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them." —Mark Twain

"Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint." —Mark Twain

"Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." —Mark Twain

"Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't." —Mark Twain

"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please." —Mark Twain

"I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way." —Mark Twain

"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education." —Mark Twain

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly. I said I don't know." —Mark Twain

"In religion and politics, people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second hand, and without examination." —Mark Twain

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." —Mark Twain

"It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech." —Mark Twain

"Just the omission of Jane Austen's books alone would make a fairly good library out of a library that hadn't a book in it." —Mark Twain

"Most people are bothered by those passages of Scripture they do not understand, but the passages that bother me are those I do understand." —Mark Twain

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug." —Mark Twain

"The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter." —Mark Twain

"The right word may be effective, but no word was ever as effective as a rightly timed pause." —Mark Twain

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." —Mark Twain

"Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody." —Mark Twain

"When in doubt, tell the truth." —Mark Twain

"Whenever you find that you are on the side of the majority, it is time to reform." —Mark Twain

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them." —Mark Twain

"A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read." —Mark Twain

"What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing he knew nobody had said it before." —Mark Twain

Hmm.... maybe things are different for you blokes across the pond.

But PUNCTUATIONS help out a lot.

And why would you think an LS400 can trade ENGINE parts with an LS430???

They are totally different engines....

can see the problem now ls 400 in england 1996 mk3 and older ls 400 is mk2 pos this is my con fusion i am abit of a dino saur when it comes to computers but i like a wind up please except my appologies still i had you yanks going good for an ops year

in 1996 a ls400 wou;d have cost approx 40000 pounds about 780000 dollars i purchased mine 2 months ago for a more modest sum petrol is approx 11 dollars a gallon a small house 500000 dollars prices have gone mad since b oth our countries went into the mid east still thats what friends do evan when we forget our gramer