Emblem Removal

mhawkin1

Is there an easy way to remove the ‘Lexus’ and ‘ES 350’ from the trunk of the ES? I saw a new LS without rear emblems and it looked really nice. The emblems just collect dirt and wax in my opinion. If I could easily remove them and keep them for the next owner I would probably do so.

Thanks -

Again I have not done it, BUT saw how to from people that did it from here:

http://clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?t=363613issues .

some pix's and issues with removal of glue, read em all I suggest!

Is there an easy way to remove the ‘Lexus’ and ‘ES 350’ from the trunk of the ES? I saw a new LS without rear emblems and it looked really nice. The emblems just collect dirt and wax in my opinion. If I could easily remove them and keep them for the next owner I would probably do so.

Thanks -

Thanks rjt65!

I must say - after seeing the pictures of the 350 without the emblems and my partner’s reaction to the emblem issue..... I think mine will probably stay on the car!

NP MH... I agree may as well leave em on...

I am not having any issues with the looks of mine above the 'be careful when waxing'. I got the little boars hair detailing brush and some QD takes care of those pesky wax residue spots in my molding and emblems.

But Funny how different things can bug different people. I did like the look of the tinted tailights in the black car pix though!

cheers

Thanks -