Modifications

xoxobabe

I might suggest reducing the size of that picture if you want to use it on every post. Maybe use it as an avatar. That could be a cool thing going for ya. Then start shopping for your turbo set-up. The SC300 forum faq has several links to various companies that offer turbo set-ups. Feel free to browse and ask any more specific questions. Enjoy your IS. ;)

The guys are right.

TURBO!

An US made turbo kit. This is the most cost efficient way to boost your car's performance.

There is not much JDM stuff available for the 3.0L N/A engine, so basically you do not have much options.

In addition, I would go for coilovers (e.g. HKS Hipermax) and for a set of swaybars.

It's all good babe. You know you can resize those pics? Open them in paint - click on the image tab. Go down to the stretch/skew option. Or you can check attributes a little further down. Note how many pixels by how many pixels - say 800 L by 800 W. The go to stretch/skew. Take a percentage of that. A good avatar would be 100x100. So go 10% by 10% and save it where you can find it later under a different name so you can keep your original image size. Then come here and click on your control panel. The avatar option is on the left side of that page in a list. You'll have to look for it. Then after you click it, you can upload your avatar. If it is too big, it will tell you. And you will have to resize like that until it will fit. Same for signature. Just browse your drive, insert your file name, click upload - and the rest is magic. If you need help resizing just PM me. I'll help you out. An off topic pic every once in a while is no problem. But every post can get bothersome for some people. Like people on dial-up.

• 2 weeks later...

well xoxobabe. what do u want to do u want your car to look attractive to the point u will have people staring at you or would u like to race. if u want looks get a bodykit exhaust rims neons SYSTEM dvd systems interior etc if u want racing 4get about all the above jus get turborace pipes headers and all the blah blah to much!

• 2 weeks later...