Is 250 Clear Bra: Comments, And D.c. Area Installer Rec?

Fellow Luxus owners,

Just wondering if anyone (Steve?) can recommend an installer/dealer for a clear bra/front-end kit for a 2008 IS 250 AWD.

I actually had a black/black 2006 IS that was totaled last month (other guys fault,no one hurt), so I got a new black/black 2008 IS 250 AWD to replace it- basically, the exact same car. But I remember the front end & hood getting terribly chipped paint very quickly, just from everyday driving on the DC beltway/I-395, so would like to do a better job of protecting it.

Reading around, is sounds like the cloth/vinyl covers are kinda a bad idea due to buffeting, resulting in scratches over time; and they look kinda funny....but when properly installed, it looks like the clear type should work pretty well.

Some have commented that the 3M brand has too much of an 'orange-peel' look; any other brand anyone can recommend.

So any comments on the clear covers, and recommendations for DC area (Northern Virginia) would be appreciated and welcomed

Cheers,

Mike