My Cars Rattling!

Have you read through the other threads pertaining to rattles, Mr *BLEEP*hen7 ?

I think you just like writing "*BLEEP*"!!!!!!

Hasn't Bleep discussed this before?????

The rattles or the Bleep?

IM TAKING IT TO THE DEALER TOMORROW. i mean hondas dont even rattle what a joke.

My Honda rattled. Yes, take it to the dealer and see what they can do.

dude hondas are reliable.

but ya the dealer fixed it like it was nothin.

Dude, my Lexus is just as reliable, if not more.

Of course the dealer fixed it like it was nothing. I'm sure they're getting used to hearing about the rattles in the cars.

IM TAKING IT TO THE DEALER TOMORROW. i mean hondas dont even rattle what a joke.

Is there ANYTHING you LIKE about this car?

Is there ANYTHING you LIKE about this car?

*BLEEP* :lol:

• 3 months later...

I just took my car in with an annoying rattle too, it came from the drivers side AC vent... anyway, it was determined to be from the guage cluster and lexus replaced my entire cluster... I havent heard a sound since.... apparently this is a common enough problem for the tech to know exactly what i'm talking about and the dealership to accommodate.

I've heard rattles from that area too, but they don't happen very often. I just remember that disappeared the next day and I haven't heard it in a while. If it comes back, what should I do? Is this covered under warranty and would I have to prove to the dealer that I heard it?

I've heard rattles from that area too, but they don't happen very often. I just remember that disappeared the next day and I haven't heard it in a while. If it comes back, what should I do? Is this covered under warranty and would I have to prove to the dealer that I heard it?

I don't think the deal will go hunting for something they don't hear. I tried to get them to listen to my seatbelt rattling. Of course, it wouldn't rattle with them sitting in the car.

I have a new one. It's the door to the glove box. I touch it, it stops doing the noise. And my seatbelt bolsters are doing their thing again. That danged 60 freeway is going to tear my car apart one of these days!!!!!