Blanks Above Gas/trunk Opener

Just wondering, is it possible to have things installed where the blanks are above the gas/trunk opener? For example, memory seats, sunshade, etc. If so what are some of the other things you can have installed there?

I would think that you can have auxilliary lighting rocker swithes mounted there..for upgraded outside lights such as fog lights highere beams etc.. the installer can use those ports to run the wiring up to the back and cut out if neede holes in those knock out panels to install the new hardware. hope this helps..

Just wondering, is it possible to have things installed where the blanks are above the gas/trunk opener? For example, memory seats, sunshade, etc. If so what are some of the other things you can have installed there?

The things there from the factory are the headlamp washers, the power rear sunshade, and the 08+ coinholder

You can certainly do the coinholder pretty cheaply :)

I imagine the other two could be added but probably not at any reasonable cost for their usefulness

Memory seats are on the door panels and -very- -very- expensive to add later because they use a different body ECU, wiring, etc

The things there from the factory are the headlamp washers, the power rear sunshade, and the 08+ coinholder

You can certainly do the coinholder pretty cheaply :)

I imagine the other two could be added but probably not at any reasonable cost for their usefulness

Memory seats are on the door panels and -very- -very- expensive to add later because they use a different body ECU, wiring, etc

I plan on sticking an U shape hanger for the cell phone and deffinitely if you ever wan't or need to install a switch for anything I would put it ther, that way you can revert back if necessary replacing the little cover. (On the coin holder, it holds 4 quarters and may sometimes rattle. Fix: stick a small round felt pad feet for coffee table things on one side).

I'm contemplating a button to arm twin 50 mm cannons and an auto targeting system for those spots. sterb126.gif

LOL!!!

You could do what Re*BLEEP*en7 did.......click me to see

I have to say though, I don't really recommend this. But everyone has thier tastes and ideas.