Homelink Garage Opener

lexushunk

Welcome to the LOC! :cheers: Make sure that you've cleared out the old codes in the Homelink, and that you're putting your garage door opener in "training mode." To clear out the old codes I believe you have to hold down button 1 and 3 until the led flashing sequence changes. To put your garage door opener in "training mode," there is usually a button on the back of the garage door opener, that you have to press and complete the programming sequence in about a minute. It helps if you have someone to assist you. Good luck!

Welcome to the LOC! :cheers: Make sure that you've cleared out the old codes in the Homelink, and that you're putting your garage door opener in "training mode." To clear out the old codes I believe you have to hold down button 1 and 3 until the led flashing sequence changes. To put your garage door opener in "training mode," there is usually a button on the back of the garage door opener, that you have to press and complete the programming sequence in about a minute. It helps if you have someone to assist you. Good luck!

thanks. i will try this and report back.

k got it to work

thanks ray

k got it to work

thanks ray

You're welcome bud, anytime! :)