Experience With Lexuspartsonline

jrbtn

:angry: Based on comments from this board I decided to order a part from Lexuspartsonline.com. When I found the part number and went to place the order their system said the part was in stock: fuel pump relay. Since I have an undriveable car, that was obviously an important issue. Three days later my order status shows the part is on order! They said it would ship "soon". Now a week later and apparantly no shipment, plus they won't repond to my email telling them to cancel the order. Beware out there!!

Wow...... that's very good to know.

I wonder whats going on. Is there a phone number??

No phone number that I can find. Somewhere I read that you need to be wary of online store that have no phone.........

I'm assuming that you charged it on a credit card. Call the credit card company, advise them of the details, and ask them to do a chargeback. You don't have to waste anymore time trying to cancel the order yourself.

:cheers:

I'm assuming that you charged it on a credit card. Call the credit card company, advise them of the details, and ask them to do a chargeback. You don't have to waste anymore time trying to cancel the order yourself.

So far they haven't charged my card, or I would have done exactly that! Maybe they will eventually do the right thing, but it chaps me that as soon as I started talking cancel, emails from their side stopped.

I will not deal with any online dealer that doesn't list a phone number under the contact us tab.

I use and strongly suggest:

Sewell Lexus Online

Park Place Lexus Online

Iron Toad (Thompson Lexus in PA)

If you want performance and modification parts then go to L-Tuned Parts Online

steviej

ditto, i always use the park place and iron toad

So far they haven't charged my card, or I would have done exactly that! Maybe they will eventually do the right thing, but it chaps me that as soon as I started talking cancel, emails from their side stopped.

Today after no communication since last Tues., they say they will cancel but there is a 20% restocking fee.

how the hell is there a restocking fee for a part that they didnt have in stock?

Excellent question! Well I guess it's time to get that chargeback going and Lexuspartsonline.com should be advised of their impending bad pr. No reputable company wants that kind of rep. Keep us posted and good luck.