My Friend Is Desperate To Find A Lexus Steering Wheel

silvercorvette

FOR A STEERING WHEEL?????? Someone's going to make a quick buck here. B)

Didn't someone just buy one for less than $50 on eBay and cut it up??? :rolleyes:

It was just a little joke that I made up directed at LexKid630, I purposely made the amount ridiculously high so it wouldn’t be taken seriously. I waited a couple days after his post so it wouldn't be right next to the original post

FOR A STEERING WHEEL?????? Someone's going to make a quick buck here. B)

Didn't someone just buy one for less than $50 on eBay and cut it up??? :rolleyes:

LOL, I think he actually bought it for $30, although after shipping it was probably closer to $50. He did cut it up, but now he knows for sure that it is actually wood :P

He has been looking for a wood steering wheel for a 03 ES300 but hasen'f had any luck. If anyone knows where he can get one in good condition he is willing to pay $3,000 or maybe up to $5,000 if it is in perfect condition

Haha, when i first read the post my jaw dropped :P

If anyone wants the left over pieces, i'll take $100 :lol: Just kidding, they're going on my wall!

He has been looking for a wood steering wheel for a 03 ES300 but hasen'f had any luck. If anyone knows where he can get one in good condition he is willing to pay $3,000 or maybe up to $5,000 if it is in perfect condition

If anyone wants the left over pieces, i'll take $100 :lol: Just kidding, they're going on my wall!

I am glad you have a sense of humor, I was afraid I may have ticked someone off with my little joke so I was a little worried when I posed my little joke. I am glad you weren't offended and enjoyed my attempt a a little humor.

I am glad you have a sense of humor, I was afraid I may have ticked someone off with my little joke so I was a little worried when I posed my little joke. I am glad you weren't offended and enjoyed my attempt a a little humor.

No, not at all :P I have no steering wheel sensitivity <_<

Believe it or not...thats what the wheel costs if you bought one from a Lexus parts counter...$3,000 or so :o

Yeah, it's ridiculous how much these wheels cost, i have NO idea how i got the ES wheel for so cheap on ebay. It was in excellent condition too! There are many going in the $200 range, but this one, not even another bidder besides myself. Odd