L Tuned Vs. Eibach Springs

Im looking into the eibach pro-kit (1" drop) and the l-tuned springs (1.2" & .9" drop). I know eibach makes the l-tuned springs but is one better than the other? I can get the eibachs for 200 where as the l-tuned are 297. Is it better to get the l-tuned or are the eibachs as good, but cheaper. Just wondered if anybody knew anything about this, thanks.

Well...I have the 2" Sprint kit on. I love the feel of the ride. At a 1" drop you will feel only a slight change in ride. The l line is a great spring, but both will serve you well. Do you have any rims on? if so what size? Too, what kind of ride are you wanting? Are you looking for performance handling and grip? :cheers:

Uh dont really have digital camera NO Money all the money goes to my car lolz :lol: . I just took out my rims off my car now with stock but i only had my rims on for 3 weeks there comes winter. I know i should have take some pictures when i had the rims on,OH well too late now but if you want i take picture with stock rims on. I think lowering your car is a must for Gs of my point of view. I just had new injen intake and blitz Nur spec muffler. More coming :D