You Think You've Got Big Ones?

nc211

I was performing a site inspection this morning, took a photo from the rooftop of a neighboring tower going up, and got a suprise when I returned to the office to pull it off the camera. It's probably best to download the photo to your computer so you can zoom in to where I've drawn a black line. You want to talk about some serious nerves of steel! WHOLY SMOKES!

post-15797-1216930981_thumb.jpg

Although it seems like a dangerous job, Taking into consideration that all the safety measures are in place, I would take that job in a heartbeat. What a life experience it would be B) And that is no bull.

Damn, that guy sure does cut it close to the road and ground towards the end! WOW, that's insane! I'd drop my organs in my shorts if I had to do that!

WOW, that looks like a lot of fun! I would prefer doing something like that, as opposed to hanging on the side of a building, oddly enough. Although, I don't think I'd cut it that close by gliding that close to the side of the mountain

WOW, that looks like a lot of fun! I would prefer doing something like that, as opposed to hanging on the side of a building, oddly enough. Although, I don't think I'd cut it that close by gliding that close to the side of the mountain

Like it's not sick enough to skim next to the mountain edge, but watch close & you see he'll roll over on his back for a while and fly belly up ... and when that's not enough, a couple summersalts. (shaking head)

Like it's not sick enough to skim next to the mountain edge, but watch close & you see he'll roll over on his back for a while and fly belly up ... and when that's not enough, a couple summersalts. (shaking head)

I know!! That was awsome! Way cool! after the video they had on the side a list of related videos, so I looked at a few more and there was this guy that had jets on his ankles and used the same wing suit to actually fly!! When he first jumped off the hot air balloon, the camera guy who jumped with him to film it was just falling, and you watched this guy just disappear! Man that was just too cool!