Opening Sunroof With The Remote Key

Ok so I aproach the car and from as far as 50 feet, if I hold the unlock for ten seconds the windows roll down half way. Great if you park the car all day under the Florida sun.

I know it can also be programed to open the sunroof as well. Any insider information on how this can be done?

Thank you both. Again my windows do roll down but not the sunroof. I know the daler can prgram it for free at the first service but my IS I bought used (only 2500 miles though) so I missed out.

The question is if anyone would know how to program the thing. Much like the seatbelt beep off from the other post.

THANKS AGAIN

Thank you both. Again my windows do roll down but not the sunroof. I know the daler can prgram it for free at the first service but my IS I bought used (only 2500 miles though) so I missed out.

The question is if anyone would know how to program the thing. Much like the seatbelt beep off from the other post.

THANKS AGAIN

The way to program the sunroofs behavior is to take it to the lexus dealer, it requires their techstream tool to change most of the personalized settings with very few exceptions.

THANKS AGAIN

I would think you could sweet talk them to do it for you.

THANKS AGAIN

I would think you could sweet talk them to do it for you.

I'll try that. It's not like they won't get to my wallet eventually.