'93 Gs300 Radio Wiring Diagram/color Codes

Hey all,
anyone with access to the wiring diagram/color codes for a 93 Gs300 radio unit? ..it's the one without CD controls ..I believe the 93-97 all use the same thing.

I bought a wire harness but I don't see any wires for the tweeters nor the sub.

Thanks,

Roland

..I got the harness from sfxaudio.com but don't think it's the right one, trying to return it, it's the Scosche TA02B wire harness, says 87-up Toyota on the package, but the website advertised it for '93-'97 lexus Gs300.

.. I had a shop install the after market head unit for me today, not the neatest fit though, they used the 98-up lexus gs400 kit ..had to force it to fit. Cost me $75.

..Planned on changing the door speakers, but they sound pretty good now, with the new head unit (JVC KD-S890). They used the 4 RCA outputs from the head unit and wired it thru the factory amp.

i did a custom install on my aristo. i have a panasonic dvd screen with a custom back plate. perfect fit. all wiring from my head unit had to be run all the to the trunk because that's the only place where the brain would fit. and from the brain, all the wiring for speakers were ran to the stock wiring harness for the original radio.

twinturbo619 , do you know where i can get power to the cd changer on a 98 gs300 , all i need to know is where to connect the 12v power wire and the 12v ignition wire. any info would help.thanx

WELL DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU WANT TO INSTALL YOUR CD CHANGER WOULD DEPEND ON WHERE YOU CAN GET THE 12V TAP. NOW, IF YOU'RE GOING TO INSTALL THE CD CHANGER IN THE FRONT, THEN I WOULD EITHER RUN A STRAIGHT POWER FROM THE BATTERY ITSELF WITH A FUSE TO THE CD CHANGER, OR NUMBER TWO, YOU CAN PULL OUT YOUR RADIO, DISCONNECT THE WIRING HARNESS AND WITH A SIMPLE POWER TESTER, YOU CAN FIND OUT WHICH WIRE IS HOT... JUST SPLICE INTO THAT WIRE AND CONNECT TO YOUR CD CHANGER.

NOW, IF YOU'RE GOING TO INSTALL FROM THE TRUNK, LOCATE YOUR FACTORY AMP, DISCONNECT THE BIGGEST HARNEST AND WITH A SIMPLE POWER TESTER, LOCATE THE HOT WIRE AND SPLICE INTO THAT THEN CONNECT TO YOUR CD CHANGER.

I'M CURIOUS, I'M THINKING YOU NEED MORE THAN THE 12V WIRE TO MAKE YOUR CD CHANGER WORK. I INSTALL AUDIO EQUIPMENT AND TO MAKE A CD CHANGER WORK PROPERLY, YOU NEED A GROUND, POWER, AND REMOTE WIRE. THAT'S JUST TO POWER THE SUCKER UP, AND FOR SOUND, DEPENDING IF YOU HAVE RCA PREOUTS OR NOT WILL DEPEND ON THE SOURCE OF YOUR SOUND. HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU OUT. GOOD LUCK.