Where To Buy The Egr Valve Pos Sensor In Canada

My EGR valve pos sensor is dead i guess. I've called lexus and toyota dealers. Both of them told me it's $60 for the sensor. Is there anyway to buy a cheaper one? P/N: 89455-33010 or 89455-33020. The later is the new called p/n for the sensor.

My EGR valve pos sensor is dead i guess. I've called lexus and toyota dealers. Both of them told me it's $60 for the sensor. Is there anyway to buy a cheaper one? P/N: 89455-33010 or 89455-33020. The later is the new called p/n for the sensor.

You don't say what year ES you have. Another suggestion is to contact an auto wrecker or salvage yard (we have one of the largest in Canada....called Standard Auto Wreckers in Toronto & another location is in Niagara Falls NY). You can see if you can get one there.....but at that price, I would bite the bullet & pay the $60......just my .02.

Welcome to LOC btw. B)

:cheers:

You don't say what year ES you have. Another suggestion is to contact an auto wrecker or salvage yard (we have one of the largest in Canada....called Standard Auto Wreckers in Toronto & another location is in Niagara Falls NY). You can see if you can get one there.....but at that price, I would bite the bullet & pay the $60......just my .02.

Welcome to LOC btw. B)

Thanks. It's a Year1998 ES300. I guess I found one thread says 33020 is more expansive than 33010. But the dealer just told me 33010 is replaced by 33020 and they are the same.

Welcome to LOC btw. B)

Thanks. It's a Year1998 ES300. I guess I found one thread says 33020 is more expansive than 33010. But the dealer just told me 33010 is replaced by 33020 and they are the same.

Check out this thread and see if it helps. I ran into the same problem a while back. A few people suggested good on line parts houses. BTW the car is still running great.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=33746&hl=

That is a great website. Thank you.

Welcome to LOC btw. B)

Check out this thread and see if it helps. I ran into the same problem a while back. A few people suggested good on line parts houses. BTW the car is still running great.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...c=33746&hl=