I'm Getting Married Saturday!

flop170

Wow, I didn't realize I would be educated about breakfast, morning rituals, and personal hygene :blink:

no kidding.... lol... you guys almost have me so distracted i almost forgot about the whole topic at hand... lol

Wow, I didn't realize I would be educated about breakfast, morning rituals, and personal hygene :blink:

no kidding.... lol... you guys almost have me so distracted i almost forgot about the whole topic at hand... lol

LOL :D well some good came of it atleast! How was your bachelor party, Flop? (If its happened already)

lol well the specifics are kinda blurry to me.... but it started at 7 with a picture of margaritas all to myself at joe t garcias... then off to downtown fort worth for several shots of patron and jager bombs.... followed by more shots of patron and jager bombs... we jumped back and forth from bar to bar... prior to we got a hotel room 2 blocks from downtown... yet we were all so drunk we ended up walking all over downtown looking for the hotel.... then had 2 noise complaints and almost got kicked out of the hotel.... it was definitely an interesting night... i keep remembering stuff that happened... and it cracks me up.... but yea that's what we did....

yea i know... i couldn't believe nobody got arrested..... a few of my friends kept getting denied entry to some bars.... which is funny cuz i was way more drunk than anybody else...

yea i know... i couldn't believe nobody got arrested..... a few of my friends kept getting denied entry to some bars.... which is funny cuz i was way more drunk than anybody else...

LOL, it sounds like you're a professional drinker, not an amateur drinker. Composure is key! :D

well i made it through it!!! WOOHOO!!!! ....it was the scariest thing i've ever done.... i was just fine until i walked down to meet the pastor guy.... then my heart became louder and faster.... then i calmed down a bit... then she came and i've never seen someone so nervous in my life.... and that didn't help me out.... so then the sweat started pouring.... and then in like 2 seconds it seemed like it was over..... then i was just fine! and then on to the reception, which was absolutely awesome! until i had to tackle one of my groomsmen and take his seran wrap away from him.... my poor car was treated like leftovers.... but i took it away and threw it in my trunk.... bwahahahahaha.... but anyways i'm glad its over!!!! and i thank all of you for the advice and for the random crap that kept my mind off everything!

oh.... and we're up at a thousand dollar a night hotel with an amazing view that's bigger than our apartment... lol... neener neener neener neener :P... so i'm gonna go wake up the wife now so we can spend our first day as mr and mrs starnes....

matt

Btw, you know you have set the stage now right? We all want pics of the wedding and reception , and the room now, all posted here in this thread. It just won't be complete without it. So,,where's the peekturez mayn!?

awww thanks bartkat.... you're pretty much ummm the bartiest of kats i've ever known... so thankx a heap! lol! :P woot woot..... oh and i just got done doing things to my somebody at the hotel so yea...... and i might be a little bit drunk.... but every thing came out alright so.... can i even say this on the forums.... lol..... yea whatever... lol

awww thanks bartkat.... you're pretty much ummm the bartiest of kats i've ever known... so thankx a heap! lol! :P woot woot..... oh and i just got done doing things to my somebody at the hotel so yea...... and i might be a little bit drunk.... but every thing came out alright so.... can i even say this on the forums.... lol..... yea whatever... lol

Alright, this is why we don't drink alot in front of a computer. You even typed in your slurr!! :lol: