Blurry Head Lamps

It would be a big-help if one of you guys could help me with this issue...........

I have this beuatiful car but it startin to get this foggy-blurry look on the head lamps.....I've been told that using metal polish can help remove the film,

but I would rather get the opinion of another Lexus owner,or someone who has had the same issue.........

Thank in advance......Kwik

It would be a big-help if one of you guys could help me with this issue...........

I have this beuatiful car but it startin to get this foggy-blurry look on the head lamps.....I've been told that using metal polish can help remove the film,

but I would rather get the opinion of another Lexus owner,or someone who has had the same issue.........

There had been several posts a few months ago concerning this issue. It seemed that users liked a product called - if I recall correctly - "CrystalView" that was (inexpensively) available at Walmart. You might want to search the forum for that word(?).

Good luck

pauljcl

i just read yesterday a article on this in one of my magazines.....about a new product from japan. i will bring it to work tomorrow! apparently this new product supposed to outdo any other headlight product on getting rid of swirls/scratches/and yellowing/hazing! its a D.I.Y. kit called glassylite but since its coming from japan im having a hard time finding info on it here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28699687@N05/

i'll get you the info tomorrow.

brian

I use Meguiars PlastiX lens cleaner, it works very well although you may have to redo it every few months..

• 2 weeks later...

My uncle was a used car dealer for 30 years, and here is the trick that he has shown me.

Rub toothpaste on one headlight for 3-5 minutes with a soft rag (NO whitening, baking soda/peroxide, ect). Use either tartar protection or regular.

Once you have completed the rubbing, wash it off with baby shampoo and water. Hand dry.

They will look new.

My uncle was a used car dealer for 30 years, and here is the trick that he has shown me.

Rub toothpaste on one headlight for 3-5 minutes with a soft rag (NO whitening, baking soda/peroxide, ect). Use either tartar protection or regular.

Once you have completed the rubbing, wash it off with baby shampoo and water. Hand dry.

They will look new.

welcome to the club. oddly enough i have heard of this method! but dunno the results or outcomes of doing this

brian

• 2 weeks later...