Finally Put Something In Those Blanks Above The Trunk/gas Opener

So what did you make that out of? Is that a fabric on the outside? What is the white powdery stuff on the back along the plastic trim? Where are you running the Ipod cable? Are you using the auxilary system or the Ipod interface system?

Just curious. :)

Looks like it could be a practical idea. I didn't know the blanks bothered you so much. Maybe you could have installed an ejector seat button there, and twin 50 mm cannon switches with a self arming guidance program. too late now..... the Ipod has a home.

So what did you make that out of? Is that a fabric on the outside? What is the white powdery stuff on the back along the plastic trim? Where are you running the Ipod cable? Are you using the auxilary system or the Ipod interface system?

Just curious. :)

Looks like it could be a practical idea. I didn't know the blanks bothered you so much. Maybe you could have installed an ejector seat button there, and twin 50 mm cannon switches with a self arming guidance program. too late now..... the Ipod has a home.

the outside is the back of a mouse pad. i glued it on cardboard. the white junk is dust/dirt that needs to be cleaned off. im using the aux and wire runs from the arm rest (still able to close the arm rest) down under my seat from the back, under the all weather floor mats and comes back up to the ipod. its not in the pic but it looks very discreet cant even see it when i put it.

A mouse pad huh? Do you think the cardboard is going to hold up over time? If your still using the aux. line in, then you have to operate and select the playlists and all from the ipod itself. Can you push and control the ipod in that holder you made or do you still have to pull it out and do what you want, then put it back in?

A mouse pad huh? Do you think the cardboard is going to hold up over time? If your still using the aux. line in, then you have to operate and select the playlists and all from the ipod itself. Can you push and control the ipod in that holder you made or do you still have to pull it out and do what you want, then put it back in?

its super glued together so ya it'll hold up its made from really thick cardboard. i use the aux line but i dont have to take the ipod out

to control it i just drive and click directly on the ipod.