Can The Wood Trim Kit Be Removed From The Gs300

im sure it can be but thats part of the luxury you buy the car for! i think they make kits you can put on top of it with different stuff (like black marble, carbon fiber,etc) but personally i wouldn't remove it! just my $0.02

brian

Are you talking about the OEM wood or a dash kit that was added afterwards? IF OEM, removal is obviously possible. If a kit, then be careful as the surface underneath might be damaged from the adhesive. If you are lucky, then you will just need some adhesive remover. If not, you will have to replace the part underneath or cover it up with a different kit.

Are you talking about the OEM wood or a dash kit that was added afterwards? IF OEM, removal is obviously possible. If a kit, then be careful as the surface underneath might be damaged from the adhesive. If you are lucky, then you will just need some adhesive remover. If not, you will have to replace the part underneath or cover it up with a different kit.

Hey there, I can get you a replacement kit in like 20 different styles. I think i'm going with the chrome color. let me know!

jwrudl@gmail.com

Typically, those 3M wood dash kits require you to use a solvent to adhere the wood onto the dash components. This in effect destroys the dash underneath but makes sure the wood sticks forever. You would have to buy new dash stuff. Best bet is EBAY or Billy's Used Lexus and Toyota Parts. Or maybe someone here wants the wood and would trade with you!