If You Bought Another Ls What Is One Thing You Would Have To Have?

ED.

Mmmmm I'd like a web cam and Internet link to IS400's cabin on those special days :wacko: ,when I say special days living in the UK,I mean days where its hot and sunny!!! :D

Or if I couldn't have that,then a supercharger and active damping so I could keep up with CLS65's and or S65's.

How about one of those massaging seats like the ones in the mall for every passenger. and liquid crystal windows on every window so you can control the amount of light coming into the car down to completely dark mode, which might have various uses...

• 7 months later...

REviving a dead, but fun thread. I'd say the must-have feature I would want is radar cruise. Unless the highway is completely empty, it's a pain to keep turning it on and off. I love the crotch, total !Removed! cooling on my 04 Ls! A great feature here in Miami.

I like my 95 and my 97, but would like to have the garage door opener Home Link on them.

I think the 98-2000 have the best looking front ends, (but I cant afford one yet, and at 75, probably wont get one)

After 2001, 430's, I think the styling suffered a little on the backend.

but I love them ALL..... cheers, bp

post-5365-1236343935_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1236344164_thumb.jpg

I like my 95 and my 97, but would like to have the garage door opener Home Link on them.

I think the 98-2000 have the best looking front ends, (but I cant afford one yet, and at 75, probably wont get one)

After 2001, 430's, I think the styling suffered a little on the backend.

but I love them ALL..... cheers, bp

A 4' 11 3/4" Asian chick 110#,,, Ohhhh wait,, I already have that... My wife!!! I am happy with what I have... She doesn't like the cold on her Puppies... But a "Breath" of fresh air,, Hence the flip open moon roof.

• 3 weeks later...

I would love to have a big NEON SIGN in back window to tell that "JERK" 5 foot off my bumper to get off my "BUMPER". Maybe with a flashing red middle finger salute to the Guy or Gal doing 10 mile under the speed limit in the fast lane. Could think of something for the Cell Phone Mama sitting at the stop light when red fades to green.