Please Someone Help Ac Issue

EVERYTIME I TURN ON MY AC THE CAR WANTS TO OVERHEAT BUT WHEN I TURN IT OFF THE TEMP GOES BACK TO NORMAL BUT IT TENDS TO BLOW HOT AIR WHEN THE TEMP RISES BUT I TURN IT OFF ITS NORMAL BUT THERE IS A CEL LIGHT ON BUT THE CAR RUNS GOOD OTHER THAN THAT NO LEAKS OR ANYTHING PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WITH THIS ISSUE

There are quite a few posts with the overheating problem.....read them......my first hunch might be that you have the old airlock goin on. Check it out at the rad shop, its important to know your coolant situation as a starting point . Good luck

You don t have an electric rad fan.....its hydraulic. Yes check the fan relays, a good idea and a cheap fix. Someone who knows the motor should have no problem with this. Or, with the hood open watch for the fan to speed up is what i might try.

The airlock is a problem i had, as you read in another post, and its a simple and cheap fix- if thats what it is. (air trapped in the cooling system, i suspect is the cause of 92 es300 overheating probs, but thats my opinion)